Located on the 14th floor of the luxurious Ontario Tower development and boasting views towards the O2 Arena, this chic Studio flat benefits from contemporary interiors, a communal Gym and Spa and a Concierge service.
- A state-of-the-art Studio suite
- Bright studio room with front-aspect double glazed windows
- Open-plan kitchen with a range of integrated appliances
- Shower room with feature frosted glass walls
- Integrated storage and shelving throughout
- Concierge service and views over towards the O2 arena
- Great rail and underground links close by
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Council tax:
- £1,340 per year (Band D)
- Local authority:
- Tower Hamlets
- Total Sq Ft:
- 363 (33 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Benefits of Foxtons Lettings
Drastically speed up the rental process.
- Sign tenancy agreements online
- Pay securely online
- Manage documents online
- Track your deposit online
DLR line, Zone: 2
East India station
DLR line, Zone: 2/3
All Saints station
DLR line, Zone: 2
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
The Ontario Tower complex includes two health spas, riverside pool and 24-hour concierge and is located just a short distance from the vibrant centre of Canary Wharf.
Canary Wharf locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Up at the O2
A really good day out scaling the roof of the O2. Once at the top you can see across East London and you are directly in the flight path for City Airport, with the chance to take some good pictures of the landscape!
A lovely riverside tavern hidden on the east side of the Isle with excellent food. The best place for a Sunday roast in East London and a good selection of real ales too.
Not just a terminal for Crossrail, but a mecca for restaurants and shopping. There is also a lovely relaxing winter garden.