This stunning three bedroom flat located on the forty-first floor of the prestigious Pan Peninsula development offers superb panoramic views, high-specification interiors, three private balconies and valet parking.
- Luxury three bedroom forty-first floor flat
- Reception/dining room with floor-to-ceiling windows
- High-specification designer kitchen with breakfast area
- Master bedroom with sliding doors to a private balcony
- Chic en suite bathroom with electronic privacy glass
- On-site leisure facilities, pool, health and fitness spa
- Waterside restaurant, cocktail bar and cinema
- Three private balconies with fantastic views
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
Pan Peninsula Square is excellently located moments from the range of shops, bars and restaurants on offer in Canary Wharf. Transport links include Canary Wharf Station and South Quay Station.
Canary Wharf locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Take in the Canary Wharf skyline while having dim sum from this floating Chinese restaurant.
This is a first class restaurant and bar. Where else can you hear jazz, blues and amazing tribute acts every night of the week without travelling to the West End?!
The Breakfast Club
Delicious breakfasts throughout the day. An excellent place to meet up with friends at the weekend.
South Quay station
DLR line, Zone: 2
Canary Wharf station
Jubilee DLR lines, Zone: 2
Heron Quays station
DLR line, Zone: 2
- Admin fee:
- £250 (inc. VAT) One-off payment, per person, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £9,000 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £2,494 per year (Band H)
- Local authority:
- Tower Hamlets
- Total Sq Ft:
- 1,635 (151 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Canary Wharf
020 7133 7777