Boasting stunning panoramic dock views, this stylish 1 bedroom flat offers excellent living space with contemporary appeal. Featuring Concierge services and a fabulous location close to Canary Wharf.
- Outstanding 1 bedroom apartment on the 13th floor
- Attractive reception room with floor to ceiling windows
- Gorgeous private Balcony overlooking Canary Wharf
- Contemporary kitchen with integrated appliances
- Sizable double bedroom
- Swift access into Canary Wharf and the city
- Concierge and residents Gym
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Council tax:
- £1,638 per year (Band E)
- Local authority:
- Tower Hamlets
- Total Sq Ft:
- 612 (56 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Benefits of Foxtons Lettings
Drastically speed up the rental process.
- Sign tenancy agreements online
- Pay securely online
- Manage documents online
- Track your deposit online
Heron Quays station
DLR line, Zone: 2
Canary Wharf station
Jubilee DLR lines, Zone: 2
South Quay station
DLR line, Zone: 2
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
The Landmark development benefits from concierge service and is well served by the many shops, restaurants and dock-side bars of Canary Wharf and West India Quay, as well as being moments from the Thames and nearby docks.
Canary Wharf locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Not just a terminal for Crossrail, but a mecca for restaurants and shopping. There is also a lovely relaxing winter garden.
Burger & Lobster
Amazing burger and lobster at very reasonable prices!
Take in the Canary Wharf skyline while having dim sum from this floating Chinese restaurant.