Offering the ultimate in city living, this stunning 3 bedroom apartment offers contemporary living space with wonderful views, superb dimensions and a fantastic location in Canary Wharf.
- Stunning 3 bedroom apartment in excellent condition
- Set on the 29th floor of a brand new development
- Naturally lit interior with contemporary design
- Impressive reception/dining room with space to dine
- Fully fitted open-plan kitchen
- Generous master bedroom with En-suite shower room
- 2 additional double bedrooms and luxury bathroom
- Private Balcony with direct panoramic views over the water
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Council tax:
- £2,234 per year (Band G)
- Local authority:
- Tower Hamlets
- Total Sq Ft:
- 1,686 (156 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Benefits of Foxtons Lettings
Drastically speed up the rental process.
- Sign tenancy agreements online
- Pay securely online
- Manage documents online
- Track your deposit online
Heron Quays station
DLR line, Zone: 2
Canary Wharf station
Jubilee DLR lines, Zone: 2
West India Quay station
DLR line, Zone: 2
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
The Landmark is well served by the many shops, restaurants and dock-side bars of Canary Wharf and West India Quay. Local transport links include Heron Quay Station (DLR) and Canary Wharf Station, while the motorist has easy access to the A12 and A13.
Canary Wharf locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
A great place to go if you are a fan of contemporary Japanese cuisine. Try the "Beef tataki" with smoked cheese, chives and soy roasted almonds - it's amazing and they also offer a very wide selection of premium sake.
Amazing Turkish pastries and much more! It's the perfect spot for breakfast or lunch, with lovely views as well.
Canary Wharf shopping
Shop 'til you drop in the two underground shopping malls. Indulge in high-end brands and boutiques and spend that hard-earned cash in style.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Canary Wharf
020 7133 7777