This fantastic 2 bedroom apartment boasts a large open-plan reception room with ample space to dine leading onto a wraparound private Balcony with impressive views.
- Immaculate 2 bedroom apartment in sought after location
- Large open-plan reception room
- Wrap around private Balcony with fantastic views
- Bright master bedroom with Ensuite shower room and balcony
- Generous sized second bedroom with fitted storage
- Ample storage throughout
- Moments away from local amenities
- Residents have access to gym and 24hr concierge
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Council tax:
- £1,936 per year (Band F)
- Local authority:
- Tower Hamlets
- Total Sq Ft:
- 1,139 (105 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Benefits of Foxtons Lettings
Drastically speed up the rental process.
- Sign tenancy agreements online
- Pay securely online
- Manage documents online
- Track your deposit online
DLR line, Zone: 2
All Saints station
DLR line, Zone: 2
East India station
DLR line, Zone: 2/3
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Ability Place is in a superb location, perfect for riverside walks, as well as being in the heart of vibrant Canary Wharf where there is an excellent range of shops, bars and restaurants.
Canary Wharf locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
A great place to go if you are a fan of contemporary Japanese cuisine. Try the "Beef tataki" with smoked cheese, chives and soy roasted almonds - it's amazing and they also offer a very wide selection of premium sake.
Canary Wharf shopping
Shop 'til you drop in the two underground shopping malls. Indulge in high-end brands and boutiques and spend that hard-earned cash in style.
The Cineworld at West India Quay is moments from bars and restaurants, so grab a drink and food before and after the showings.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Canary Wharf
020 7133 7777