Situated on the 37th floor of a luxurious development, this fantastic 2 bedroom flat benefits from beautiful and stylish interiors with panoramic views across the City.
- Fabulous development with Concierge facilities
- Bright and stylish reception room with ample space to dine
- Modern kitchen with fully integrated appliances
- Generously proportioned double bedroom with En suite shower
- An additional good sized double bedroom
- Beautiful family bathroom as well as a guest WC
- 3 balconies offering stunning city views
- Close proximity to the heart of Canary Wharf
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Council tax:
- £2,785 per year (Band H)
- Local authority:
- Tower Hamlets
- Total Sq Ft:
- 1,613 (149 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Benefits of Foxtons Lettings
Drastically speed up the rental process.
- Sign tenancy agreements online
- Pay securely online
- Manage documents online
- Track your deposit online
South Quay station
DLR line, Zone: 2
Canary Wharf station
Jubilee DLR lines, Zone: 2
Heron Quays station
DLR line, Zone: 2
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Situated within the beautiful Pan Peninsula development moments away from the wealth of amenities found in Canary Wharf, this property also benefits from a close proximity to South Quay DLR Station for frequent services into the City.
Canary Wharf locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Amazing Turkish pastries and much more! It's the perfect spot for breakfast or lunch, with lovely views as well.
Terrace Bar at Wahaca
Mouthwatering Mexican market food in the centre of Canary Wharf. In addition to the restaurant, there's also a pop-up in Canada Square so you can devour a burrito and enjoy the sunshine in the park! Try the frijoles & tortilla and salted caramel ice cream - you won't regret it!
Take in the Canary Wharf skyline while having dim sum from this floating Chinese restaurant.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Canary Wharf
020 7133 7777