This stylish 1 bedroom Duplex flat benefits from a bright and modern interior as well as a spacious study on the first floor and a private Balcony with beautiful water feature.
- Beautiful modern development with Concierge
- Open plan reception room with access to Balcony
- Furnished 1 bed duplex apartment with spacious study
- Well proportioned double bedroom with built in wardrobes
- Sleek and stylish bathroom
- An additional downstairs WC
- Private Balcony with beautiful water feature
- Gym, Spa and Pool facilities for residents use
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Council tax:
- £1,340 per year (Band D)
- Local authority:
- Tower Hamlets
- Total Sq Ft:
- 797 (74 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Benefits of Foxtons Lettings
Drastically speed up the rental process.
- Sign tenancy agreements online
- Pay securely online
- Manage documents online
- Track your deposit online
DLR line, Zone: 2
East India station
DLR line, Zone: 2/3
All Saints station
DLR line, Zone: 2
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Charrington Tower benefits from a peaceful residential location moments away from the heart of Canary Wharf. An array of bars, restaurants and shops are all easily accessible. For transport into central London, Blackwall DLR Station is also nearby.
Canary Wharf locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Up at the O2
A really good day out scaling the roof of the O2. Once at the top you can see across East London and you are directly in the flight path for City Airport, with the chance to take some good pictures of the landscape!
Not just a terminal for Crossrail, but a mecca for restaurants and shopping. There is also a lovely relaxing winter garden.
Chrisp Street Market
Poplar's vibrant pedestrianised market and one of a few places in London where you can buy a baguette and then a mop in under a minute!
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Canary Wharf
020 7133 7777