Ideally set along Regents Canal, this 2 bed flat benefits from a desirable balcony overlooking picturesque river views. An abundance of skylights offers bright natural light, accompanied by wooden flooring throughout.
- 4th Floor flat in prime riverside location
- Spacious open plan reception with balcony access
- Modern kitchen with integrated appliances
- Lovely private balcony with beautiful river views
- Bright main double bedroom with ensuite showwerroom
- 2nd double bedroom with fitted wardrobe
- White tiled bathroom
- Wooden flooring and skylight throughout
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
- Council tax:
- £1,392 per year (Band D)
- Local authority:
- Tower Hamlets
- Total Sq Ft:
- 818 (75 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Benefits of Foxtons Lettings
Drastically speed up the rental process.
- Sign tenancy agreements online
- Pay securely online
- Manage documents online
- Track your deposit online
DLR c2c lines, Zone: 2
DLR line, Zone: 2
DLR London Overground lines, Zone: 2
Energy Performance Certificates
Awaiting EPC, or not applicable
Narrow Street's ideal location along Regents Canal boasts a variety of schools, local attractions and amenities nearby. Shoreditch Park is moments away, and transportation links provide direct access to Canary Wharf and Central London.
Limehouse locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
A family-run Italian with turbot bigger than my face! Their service is outstanding and one that we can all learn from and appreciate the lack of nowadays.
One Canada Square
A lovely place for elegant drinks and dinner or after-work drinks. Food served throughout the day and with a range of deals too.
Burger & Lobster
Amazing burger and lobster at very reasonable prices!