Offering spectacular views of the O2 arena, this river-facing two bedroom apartment boasts a bright reception, modern kitchen and off-street parking.
- River-facing two bedroom flat arranged on the fifth floor
- Set within a fantastic development in Canary Wharf
- Offers spectacular views of the O2 arena
- Reception room leading onto a balcony
- Modern fitted kitchen
- Master bedroom with en suite shower room
- Further bright second bedroom
- Off-street parking and communal garden
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
Situated on the banks of the River Thames, the property provides easy access to the bustling heart of Canary Wharf. Transport links close to the property include East India Station.
Canary Wharf locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
If you're cooking up a seafood dinner, this is the place to go to pick up high-quality and reasonably priced fish - way better than the supermarket.
A lovely riverside tavern hidden on the east side of the Isle with excellent food. The best place for a Sunday roast in East London and a good selection of real ales too.
Emirates Air Line
Breathtaking views over east London.
East India station
DLR line, Zone: 2/3
DLR line, Zone: 2
Canning Town station
Jubilee DLR lines, Zone: 2/3
- Admin fee:
- £250 (inc. VAT) One-off payment, per person, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £2,610 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £1,936 per year (Band F)
- Local authority:
- Tower Hamlets
- Total Sq Ft:
- 710 (65 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Canary Wharf
020 7133 7777