Enjoying a gated location and concierge service, this lovely one bedroom flat has a beautifully furnished and spacious interior as well as a private balcony.
- Charming one bedroom flat
- Set within a gated development
- Spacious reception room with dining area
- Well equipped modern fitted kitchen
- Large bedroom with good storage and smart bathroom
- Benefits from concierge and lift access
- Boasting a private balcony
- Set in a sought after location
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
Oriana House is moments from charming Narrow Street, which boasts a selection of local amenities as well as close proximity to the enticing centre of Canary Wharf and the River Thames.
Limehouse locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Burger & Lobster
Amazing burger and lobster at very reasonable prices!
Goldstar Dry Cleaners
The masters of getting any stain out and they have always got a trick or two up their sleeve to get them out. 5 shirts for £7.50 is a bargain - and they will even do same day cleaning for the same price!
The Cineworld at West India Quay is moments from bars and restaurants, so grab a drink and food before and after the showings.
DLR c2c lines, Zone: 2
DLR line, Zone: 2
West India Quay station
DLR line, Zone: 2
- Admin fee:
- £250 (inc. VAT) One-off payment, per person, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £2,220 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £1,340 per year (Band D)
- Local authority:
- Tower Hamlets
- Total Sq Ft:
- 529 (49 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Canary Wharf
020 7133 7777