Situated on the 19th floor of the stunning Wardian development this gorgeous 2 bedroom apartment boasts bright and light interiors with fantastic open-plan living area, private Balcony and stunning views.
- Superb 2 bedroom apartment set on the 19th floor
- Boasts superb open-plan living area with great views
- Modern and well-equipped kitchen with marble worktops
- Contemporary and stylish bathroom with marble wall tiles
- Balcony garden with frameless clear glazed balustrades
- Exclusive membership to The Wardian Club
- Sky Lounge incl. private dining and bar
- Gym and 25m athletic standard heated outdoor Pool
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
- Council tax:
- To be confirmed
- Local authority:
- Tower Hamlets
- Total Sq Ft:
- 839 (77 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Benefits of Foxtons Lettings
Drastically speed up the rental process.
- Sign tenancy agreements online
- Pay securely online
- Manage documents online
- Track your deposit online
Heron Quays station
DLR line, Zone: 2
Canary Wharf station
Jubilee DLR lines, Zone: 2
South Quay station
DLR line, Zone: 2
Energy Performance Certificates
Awaiting EPC, or not applicable
Canary Wharf is home to a wealth of restaurants and boutique shops offering luxury fashion, jewellery and more, while many of the world's most trusted banks as well as cross-rail can be reached by foot in just a few minutes.
Canary Wharf locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Dockland Settlements Centre
It offers a range of wellness activities such as Pilates, Zumba, gymnastics for children, and football. It's a local charity that supports the community.
Canada Square Park
Whether it's a music event, car exhibition or watching a top sporting match on one of the big screens, sit back and grab a drink in the heart of Canary Wharf.
Burger & Lobster
Amazing burger and lobster at very reasonable prices!
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Canary Wharf
020 7133 7777
In accordance with the Estate Agents Act 1979 we would like to inform you that the landlord of this property is associated with the Foxtons group.