Enviably located close to the centre of Stratford and beautifully arranged on the fourth floor, this fantastic two bedroom apartments offers spacious living with contemporary interiors and a dual-aspect balcony.
- Stunning two bedroom apartment on the fourth floor
- Open-plan living with partitioned doors to both bedrooms
- Contemporary kitchen with integrated appliances
- Two good sized double bedrooms
- Fabulous dual aspect balcony
- Ample space for dining
- Close to the iconic Olympic park
- Stratford stations and Westfield shopping centre nearby
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
Close to the Aquatics Centre, Queen Elizabeth Olympics Park and the shops, bars and restaurants in Westfield.
Stratford locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Common Greenway Cafe
Hidden gem, relaxed environment, friendly staff and great food!
ArcelorMittal Orbit Slide
On the doorstep of Victoria Park and Stratford within the Olympic Park - the world's tallest tunnel slide. Not your average Helter Skelter and not for the faint hearted!
London Aquatics Centre
London Aquatics Centre is the most technologically advanced and stunning swimming facility in the world and part of the 2012 London Olympic legacy.
Stratford High Street station
DLR line, Zone: 2/3
Jubilee DLR London Overground Greater Anglia TfL Rail Central c2c lines, Zone: 2/3
Abbey Road station
DLR line, Zone: 2/3
- Admin fee:
- £250 (inc. VAT) One-off payment, per person, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £2,562 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £1,259 per year (Band D)
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 893 (82 Sq M) approx.
- Newham council requires all private landlords to be licensed. An application is in place for this property. Please be aware maximum occupancy will apply.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Stratford
020 8150 8585