This excellent 1 bedroom flat is securely set on the ground floor, offering a sizeable reception room with ample space to dine and naturally bright interiors throughout, ideally located near Stratford Westfield.
- Good-sized 1 bedroom ground floor flat
- Naturally bright well-finished interiors
- Features a large double bedroom
- Fully-furnished with ample storage
- Smart white bathroom
- Ideally situated close to the heart of Stratford
- Well-served by excellent transport links and parks
- Within easy reach of a local gym
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Council tax:
- £1,076 per year (Band B)
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 523 (48 Sq M) approx.
- Newham council requires all private landlords to be licensed. An application is in place for this property. Please be aware maximum occupancy will apply.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Benefits of Foxtons Lettings
Drastically speed up the rental process.
- Sign tenancy agreements online
- Pay securely online
- Manage documents online
- Track your deposit online
Stratford High Street station
DLR line, Zone: 2/3
Jubilee DLR London Overground Greater Anglia TfL Rail Central c2c lines, Zone: 2/3
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
The property is situated moments from a selection of local shops on Vicarage Lane, with easy access to Stratford Westfield for superb shops, bars and restaurants. Nearby transport links include Stratford Underground and International Stations.
Stratford locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
The Pie Crust Cafe
A family business, absolutely delicious Thai food and great prices.
Great cakes and coffee.
A Shorditch-y looking bar on Stratford's High Street next to the water. If you want to have a drink with friends where you can actually hear them talk, this is the place!
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Stratford
020 8150 8585