This excellent one bedroom flat is securely set on the ground floor, offering a sizeable reception room with ample space to dine and naturally bright interiors throughout, ideally located near Stratford Westfield.
- Good-sized one bedroom ground floor flat
- Naturally bright well-finished interiors
- Features a large double bedroom
- Fully-furnished with ample storage
- Smart white bathroom
- Ideally situated close to the heart of Stratford
- Well-served by excellent transport links and parks
- Within easy reach of a local gym
- Available with Zero Deposit
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
The property is situated moments from a selection of local shops on Vicarage Lane, with easy access to Stratford Westfield for superb shops, bars and restaurants. Nearby transport links include Stratford Underground and International Stations.
Stratford locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Great traditional pie and mash.
Great cakes and coffee.
Really convenient for work and the service is great too!
Stratford High Street station
DLR line, Zone: 2/3
Jubilee DLR London Overground Greater Anglia TfL Rail Central c2c lines, Zone: 2/3
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £250 (inc. VAT) One-off payment, per person, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- This property is part of the Zero Deposit Guarantee scheme
- Council tax:
- £979 per year (Band B)
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 523 (48 Sq M) approx.
- Newham council requires all private landlords to be licensed. An application is in place for this property. Please be aware maximum occupancy will apply.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Zero Deposit Guarantee
The Zero Deposit Guarantee replaces the traditional deposit, making renting more affordable and freeing up cash for the moving process. Foxtons is partnering with Zero Deposit to offer this scheme on selected properties.
The Zero Deposit Guarantee allows you to rent a property with the equivalent of one week's rent to be paid at the start of the tenancy. When you move out of the property the usual inventory and check-out take place and, as long as there is no damage or rent/bills outstanding, the Guarantee expires and you walk away.
If the landlord does claim for reimbursement, rather than this being taken out of a prepaid deposit in the traditional system, you simply pay the amount required to the landlord. Any dispute between yourself and the landlord on this amount will be decided by the Tenancy Deposit Scheme.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.