A fantastic one bedroom apartment, securely set on the third floor, offers sizeable interiors including a naturally bright reception room with space to dine and a separate modern kitchen in a superb Stratford location.
- Superb one bedroom apartment
- Stylish contemporary interiors
- Reception with ample space to dine
- Third floor of a secure key coded building
- Features a separate kitchen
- In the heart of Stratford near Westfield shopping centre
- Close to a choice of reliable transport links
- A short walk from Queen Elizabeth Olympic Park
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
The property is enviably located in the heart of Stratford, moments from a wealth of shops, restaurants and amenities in nearby Westfield Stratford. Local transport links include Stratford Underground Station and Stratford International Station.
Stratford locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
A fashionable pub serving craft beers and food from breakfast through to dinner.
Great cakes and coffee.
London Aquatics Centre
London Aquatics Centre is the most technologically advanced and stunning swimming facility in the world and part of the 2012 London Olympic legacy.
Jubilee DLR London Overground Greater Anglia TfL Rail Central c2c lines, Zone: 2/3
Stratford High Street station
DLR line, Zone: 2/3
- Admin fee:
- £250 (inc. VAT) One-off payment, per person, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £1,800 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £979 per year (Band B)
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 445 (41 Sq M) approx.
- Newham council requires all private landlords to be licensed. An application is in place for this property. Please be aware maximum occupancy will apply.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.