Excellently located with easy access into Stratford, this 2 bedroom, 3rd floor apartment boasts stylish interiors with a modern kitchen and access to the communal gym.
- 2 bedroom 3rd floor flat
- Large reception room filled with natural light
- Separate fully equipped kitchen
- 2 good sized double bedrooms
- En suite master bedroom
- Very close to Stratford station and Westfield
- Many local amenities at your doorstep
- Access to the communal gym
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Council tax:
- £1,230 per year (Band C)
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 887 (82 Sq M) approx.
- Newham council requires all private landlords to be licensed. An application is in place for this property. Please be aware maximum occupancy will apply.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Benefits of Foxtons Lettings
Drastically speed up the rental process.
- Sign tenancy agreements online
- Pay securely online
- Manage documents online
- Track your deposit online
Jubilee DLR London Overground Greater Anglia TfL Rail Central c2c lines, Zone: 2/3
Stratford High Street station
DLR line, Zone: 2/3
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Quadrangle House is ideally located close to the centre of Stratford with Westfield shopping and Stratford transport links moments away. Also close by is the green open spaces of West Ham Park with the Olympic Parks within a short distance.
Stratford locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Steaks are incredible. Ex gaucho chefs!
Great cakes and coffee.
Traditional fish and chips and authentic pizza served in this Italian family-run takeaway.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Stratford
020 8150 8585