A fantastic 2 bedroom apartment, securely set on the 2nd floor, offering a wonderful open-plan living space with ample room to dine, and further features 2 sizeable double bedrooms and a contemporary bathroom.
- 2 bedroom apartment
- 2nd floor of a secure building
- Benefits a bright open plan living space
- Modern kitchen and ample space to dine
- 2 sizable double bedrooms
- Large entrance hall with storage
- Close to superb shops and amenities
- Near reliable transport links and green spaces
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Council tax:
- £1,383 per year (Band D)
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 698 (64 Sq M) approx.
- Newham council requires all private landlords to be licensed. An application is in place for this property. Please be aware maximum occupancy will apply.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Benefits of Foxtons Lettings
Drastically speed up the rental process.
- Sign tenancy agreements online
- Pay securely online
- Manage documents online
- Track your deposit online
Jubilee DLR London Overground Greater Anglia TfL Rail Central c2c lines, Zone: 2/3
Stratford High Street station
DLR line, Zone: 2/3
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
The property is ideally situated near a variety of local amenities, with Westfield Stratford Shopping Centre within easy reach. Stratford is moments away for excellent and reliable transport links. The Olympic Park is also close by for lovely open space.
Stratford locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Great cakes and coffee.
This cafe next to Wanstead Park Station makes a great cappuccino!
Fantastic addition to the multitude of independent stores and restaurants in E20, an area that is fast becoming the snazziest place in East London. You won't regret dropping in for breakfast, brunch, lunch or dinner.