Set on the tenth floor of a beautiful new building, this superb 2 bedroom, 1 en suite apartment boasts naturally bright interiors finished to a high contemporary standard, with lift and concierge service.
- Impressive 2 bedroom new build apartment
- Boasts naturally bright and modern interiors
- Securely set on the 10th floor with a lift service
- Open plan living with a stylish contemporary kitchen
- Benefits an en suite bathroom and separate shower room
- Offers an onsite concierge service
- Close to green spaces, amenities and transport links
- Ideally located for links to Stratford and Canary Wharf
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Council tax:
- £2,305 per year (Band G)
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 849 (78 Sq M) approx.
- Newham council requires all private landlords to be licensed. An application is in place for this property. Please be aware maximum occupancy will apply.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Benefits of Foxtons Lettings
Drastically speed up the rental process.
- Sign tenancy agreements online
- Pay securely online
- Manage documents online
- Track your deposit online
Pudding Mill Lane station
DLR line, Zone: 2/3
Bow Church station
DLR line, Zone: 2
District Hammersmith & City lines, Zone: 2/3
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Located moments from the extensive amenities in the centre of Stratford and in Stratford Westfield, the property offers a short walk to Queen Elizabeth Olympic Park and is also close to Pudding Mill Lane Station and Bromley-by-Bow Underground Station.
Stratford locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
A Shorditch-y looking bar on Stratford's High Street next to the water. If you want to have a drink with friends where you can actually hear them talk, this is the place!
Common Greenway Cafe
Hidden gem, relaxed environment, friendly staff and great food!
The ArcelorMittal Orbit
Britain's largest piece of art, you can buy tickets to go up and view London from the top, as well as abseil down and hire it out for private events.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Stratford
020 8150 8585