Ideally located moments from Canning Town Station, this brand new one bedroom apartment boasts high-specification interiors with modern fittings, on-site concierge and a private balcony overlooking iconic skyline.
- Contemporary one bedroom eleventh floor apartment
- Fantastic location, a short walk from Canning Town station
- Generous sized bedroom with fitted wardrobes
- High specification interiors and private balcony
- Near new Crossrail Station at Custom House
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
Argo Apartments offers fantastic transport links into the City, with Canning Town station located opposite. An abundance of shops, bars and restaurants can be found in nearby Canary Wharf. Superbly placed for the A13 offering quick access for motorists.
Canning Town locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Sunborn Yacht Hotel
A little known gem, the Sunborn is a fully functioning hotel held on a yacht next to the ExCel centre. You can go here just for the bar, as well as the half price buffet breakfast at the weekend too!
Up at the O2
A really good day out scaling the roof of the O2. Once at the top you can see across East London and you are directly in the flight path for City Airport, with the chance to take some good pictures of the landscape!
Chrisp Street Market
Poplar's vibrant pedestrianised market and one of a few places in London where you can buy a baguette and then a mop in under a minute!
Canning Town station
Jubilee DLR lines, Zone: 2/3
Star Lane station
DLR line, Zone: 2/3
Royal Victoria station
DLR line, Zone: 3
- Admin fee:
- £250 (inc. VAT) One-off payment, per person, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £2,195 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- To be confirmed
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 564 (52 Sq M) approx.
- Newham council requires all private landlords to be licensed. An application is in place for this property. Please be aware maximum occupancy will apply.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.