Conveniently located on the ground floor, a beautifully decorated flat offers 3 spacious bedrooms with high spec fittings and a stylish finish. Benefiting from an open plan kitchen/dining room and a Private Patio.
- Stylish brickface detailing
- Generous high spec kitchen
- 3 well presented bedrooms
- Comfortable reception area
- 2 modern bathrooms (1 Ensuite shower room)
- Private Patio accessed from bedroom
- Open plan kitchen with space to dine
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Council tax:
- £1,383 per year (Band D)
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 865 (80 Sq M) approx.
- Newham council requires all private landlords to be licensed. An application is in place for this property. Please be aware maximum occupancy will apply.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Benefits of Foxtons Lettings
Drastically speed up the rental process.
- Sign tenancy agreements online
- Pay securely online
- Manage documents online
- Track your deposit online
Canning Town station
Jubilee DLR lines, Zone: 2/3
Royal Victoria station
DLR line, Zone: 3
Star Lane station
DLR line, Zone: 2/3
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Shirley Street enjoys a superb location close to local amenities with easy access to Canning Town Station (Jubilee Line and DLR) allowing easy access to Stratford, Canary Wharf and Central London.
Canning Town locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
There are exhibitions held here all the time - most recently ComicCon. It was also the venue for many of the events during the 2012 Olympics.
The best food at this little hidden gem in London! Great for occasions and loads of specials - the seafood is the best thing they do.
Run or Dye
The most fun you can have with a pair of trainers, never mind the mad dashing through colour stations where you're attacked with sachets of dye. There's also a music festival of colour! Run or Dye takes place not only in London, but all around the country and world.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Canary Wharf
020 7133 7777