Ideally located overlooking St Katharine Docks, this fabulous two bedroom second floor apartment benefits from parking, concierge and a private balcony with exceptional views.
- Spacious two bedroom apartment in fantastic location
- Exceptional views across St Katharine Docks
- Large reception room perfect for entertaining
- Double-glazed French doors opening on to a private balcony
- Contemporary fitted kitchen with space for dining
- Master bedroom with en suite bathroom and additional balcony
- Additional double bedroom with fitted wardrobes
- Exclusive gated development with porter and communal gardens
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
Osprey Court forms part of the exclusive City Quay development located on the Eastern fringe of The City, directly on the buzzing St Katharine Docks. Nearby transport includes Tower Hill Underground, Tower Gateway DLR and Tower Pier for boat services.
St Katharine Docks locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Pollyanna Training Theatre
Wonderful performance and arts activities for children.
The Captain Kidd
Serving organic beer to sip on a sunny London day and affording a garden directly overlooking the Thames. Many a pirate fantasy has been regaled in this public house.
St Katharine Docks
Independent restaurants for dinner after a quick drink at The Dickens Inn or take a twilight stroll alongside the yachts.
Tower Gateway station
DLR line, Zone: 1
Tower Hill station
District Circle lines, Zone: 1
London Fenchurch Street station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £250 (inc. VAT) One-off payment, per person, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £4,170 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £2,234 per year (Band G)
- Local authority:
- Tower Hamlets
- Total Sq Ft:
- 1,163 (108 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Wapping
020 3728 2222