Set in a beautiful Grade II warehouse conversion, this 2 bed flat boasts bright interiors, exposed beams, and open plan reception and dining. Further benefits include a walk-in wardrobe and luxe on-site amenities.
- Grade II warehouse conversion on 3rd and 4th floors
- Brightly lit reception with built-in desk space
- Modern fitted kitchen and open plan dining room
- Spacious main double bedroom with fitted wardrobe
- 2nd mezzanine-style double bedroom with skylight
- 1 ensuite showerroom and WC
- Walk-in wardrobe with ensuite bathroom
- 24 hour concierge, gym and pool
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
- Council tax:
- To be confirmed
- Local authority:
- To be confirmed
- Total Sq Ft:
- 1,493 (138 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Benefits of Foxtons Lettings
Drastically speed up the rental process.
- Sign tenancy agreements online
- Pay securely online
- Manage documents online
- Track your deposit online
DLR c2c lines, Zone: 2
DLR London Overground lines, Zone: 2
London Overground line, Zone: 2
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Located along the River Thames, the property benefits from local amenities, riverside walks and nearby King Edward Memorial Park. Limehouse Station and other transportation links provide easy access to Canary Wharf and Central London.
Wapping locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Pollyanna Training Theatre
Wonderful performance and arts activities for children.
Amazing coffee house with such good coffee and lunchtime food. Great smoothies too!
Friendly, efficient and great value!
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Wapping
020 3728 2222