This exquisite 3 bedroom duplex penthouse apartment boasts beautifully presented interiors throughout with an abundance of exposed brick walls and fabulous contemporary décor.
- 3 bedroom Penthouse, recently refurbished throughout
- New plumbing, heating and air conditioning
- Open-plan reception with folding doors and feature fireplace
- Imported black glass kitchen and brushed steel breakfast bar
- Outstanding master bedroom with dressing room and en-suite
- 2 stunning bedrooms with double height fitted wardrobes
- 3 superb bathrooms (two en-suite), wet room style
- Newly decorated terrace with outside lighting and heating
- Available with Zero Deposit
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
- This property is part of the Zero Deposit Guarantee scheme
- Council tax:
- £2,011 per year (Band F)
- Local authority:
- Tower Hamlets
- Total Sq Ft:
- 1,562 (145 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Zero Deposit Guarantee
The Zero Deposit Guarantee replaces the traditional deposit, making renting more affordable and freeing up cash for the moving process. Foxtons is partnering with Zero Deposit to offer this scheme on selected properties.
The Zero Deposit Guarantee allows you to rent a property with the equivalent of one week's rent to be paid at the start of the tenancy. When you move out of the property the usual inventory and check-out take place and, as long as there is no damage or rent/bills outstanding, the Guarantee expires and you walk away.
If the landlord does claim for reimbursement, rather than this being taken out of a prepaid deposit in the traditional system, you simply pay the amount required to the landlord. Any dispute between yourself and the landlord on this amount will be decided by the Tenancy Deposit Scheme.
Benefits of Foxtons Lettings
Drastically speed up the rental process.
- Sign tenancy agreements online
- Pay securely online
- Manage documents online
- Track your deposit online
DLR London Overground lines, Zone: 2
Tower Gateway station
DLR line, Zone: 1
London Overground line, Zone: 2
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Telfords Yard is ideally located within close proximity to Tower Hill Underground, Waitrose supermarket, St Katherine's Dock and the river is also close by.
Wapping locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
A family-run Italian with turbot bigger than my face! Their service is outstanding and one that we can all learn from and appreciate the lack of nowadays.
Il Pirata London
THeir Italian food is delicious, the wine good, and they don't throw you out the door as soon as you have finished!
Pollyanna Training Theatre
Wonderful performance and arts activities for children.