Set within a luxurious new development with concierge, underground parking and leisure facilities, this beautifully presented one bedroom apartment boasts sleek interiors with modern fixtures throughout.
- Luxurious one bedroom apartment with concierge
- Sought-after location close to Tower Hill
- Sleek open-plan kitchen with integrated appliances
- Floor to ceiling windows with abundance of natural light
- Ample reception room with space to dine
- Double sized bedroom with built in wardrobe
- Sleek bathroom suite with modern fixtures
- Private balcony and underground parking
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Council tax:
- To be confirmed
- Local authority:
- To be confirmed
- Total Sq Ft:
- 587 (54 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Benefits of Foxtons Lettings
Drastically speed up the rental process.
- Sign tenancy agreements online
- Pay securely online
- Manage documents online
- Track your deposit online
Tower Gateway station
DLR line, Zone: 1
Tower Hill station
District Circle lines, Zone: 1
DLR London Overground lines, Zone: 2
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Admiralty House is part of the new London Dock development, moments from the restaurants, bars and bustling activity of St Katharine Docks. A short walk or bus ride into The City, nearby transport includes Tower Hill, Tower Gateway and Fenchurch Street.
St Katharine Docks locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Il Pirata London
THeir Italian food is delicious, the wine good, and they don't throw you out the door as soon as you have finished!
The Captain Kidd
Serving organic beer to sip on a sunny London day and affording a garden directly overlooking the Thames. Many a pirate fantasy has been regaled in this public house.
Amazing coffee house with such good coffee and lunchtime food. Great smoothies too!
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Wapping
020 3728 2222