This sizeable 4 bedroom flat is set within a low-rise residential block and boasts an excellent location close to amenities, transport links and Haggerston Park.
- Great location close to local amenities and transport links
- Good condition neutral interiors throughout
- Spacious open-plan reception room/kitchen leading to garden
- 4 good-sized bedrooms
- Modern bathroom and separate WC
- Good-sized private garden with patio
- Off-street parking for two cars
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Council tax:
- £1,176 per year (Band B)
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 913 (84 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Benefits of Foxtons Lettings
Drastically speed up the rental process.
- Sign tenancy agreements online
- Pay securely online
- Manage documents online
- Track your deposit online
London Overground line, Zone: 1/2
London Overground line, Zone: 2
Shoreditch High Street station
London Overground line, Zone: 1
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Moments from the amenities of Hoxton and within Easy Reach of Shoreditch and Old Street. The nearest station is Hoxton, while the A10 and A1 are close-by for good motoring links.
Hackney locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Bread and Butter
Serving the best breakfasts in Dalston, lovely fresh organic food, amazing juice and great coffee. The tortilla with loads of cheese is a great hangover cure!
Pure heaven for chocolate lovers! Handmade chocolates in a vast variety of flavours.
A lovely little Caribbean restaurant on Mare Street in East London. They offer the best jerk chicken along with other Caribbean dishes.