Set on the 11th floor of a stunning new tower, this 1 bedroom apartment is flooded with light and finished to a high contemporary standard, with a communal Gym, 3 roof Gardens and a on-site restaurant.
- Sleek 1 bedroom apartment
- 11th floor new residential tower
- Light-flooded open plan living space
- Excellent built-in storage
- 3 communal roof Gardens
- Communal Gym and restaurant
- Sought-after location in Stratford
- Served by superb transport links
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Council tax:
- £1,691 per year (Band E)
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 558 (51 Sq M) approx.
- Newham council requires all private landlords to be licensed. An application is in place for this property. Please be aware maximum occupancy will apply.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Benefits of Foxtons Lettings
Drastically speed up the rental process.
- Sign tenancy agreements online
- Pay securely online
- Manage documents online
- Track your deposit online
DLR line, Zone: 2/3
Jubilee DLR London Overground Greater Anglia TfL Rail Central c2c lines, Zone: 2/3
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
The property is moments from Westfield Stratford for a wealth of shops, bars and restaurants, with Stratford International Rail Station situated adjacently. Queen Elizabeth Olympic Park is a short walk away for lovely outside spaces.
Stratford locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Looking for authentic Caribbean cuisine? Stoney Hill offers fresh carnival food whether you're looking for a takeaway or a quiet, intimate restaurant setting. Only 10 minutes walk from Westfield Stratford!
Queen Elizabeth Olympic Park
The perfect place to play outdoor games with kids or friends, have a romantic picnic or for a good cardio workout - amazing scenery of both nature and modern architecture.
Great cakes and coffee.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Stratford
020 8150 8585