A superb 4 bedroom new build House, set over 4 spacious floors, offering an Ensuite master bedroom and stylish contemporary décor throughout, with 1 balcony, a large roof terrace and a fantastic rear Garden.
- 4 bedroom House
- Spacious kitchen/dining room
- Bright stylish bedrooms, 1 Ensuite
- Large reception room with private balcony
- Stunning rooftop terrace and rear Garden
- Utility room and good storage
- Ideal Stratford location
- Close to Stratford International Station
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
- Council tax:
- To be confirmed
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 1,530 (142 Sq M) approx.
- Newham council requires all private landlords to be licensed. An application is in place for this property. Please be aware maximum occupancy will apply.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Benefits of Foxtons Lettings
Drastically speed up the rental process.
- Sign tenancy agreements online
- Pay securely online
- Manage documents online
- Track your deposit online
DLR line, Zone: 2/3
Hackney Wick station
London Overground line, Zone: 2
Energy Performance Certificates
Awaiting EPC, or not applicable
This development is located in Queen Elizabeth Olympic Park and benefits from an excellent location moments from Westfield Stratford for extensive shops and amenities and is served by reliable transport links.
Stratford locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
ArcelorMittal Orbit Slide
On the doorstep of Victoria Park and Stratford within the Olympic Park - the world's tallest tunnel slide. Not your average Helter Skelter and not for the faint hearted!
Fantastic addition to the multitude of independent stores and restaurants in E20, an area that is fast becoming the snazziest place in East London. You won't regret dropping in for breakfast, brunch, lunch or dinner.
The Copper Box Arena
As well as an arena for sporting events, you can use the gym facilities too.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Stratford
020 8150 8585