Set within a brand-new waterside development this unique triple aspect corner property, right opposite Victoria Park boasts exceptional accommodation with sleek, modern interiors throughout.
- Exclusive 660 sq ft triple aspect corner property right opposite Victoria Park
- Exceptionally large, stylish 1 bedroom apartment with a spacious Balcony
- Village location in a recently built small block of 6 properties adjacent to a Grade II listed foot bridge
- Overlooking Hertford Union & Regents Canal, Old Ford Lock & Victoria Park
- Ideal home for long term living with close links to the City, yet tranquil waterside & park setting
- Striking trendy interior with unique designer pieces throughout
- Sleek open-plan bespoke kitchen with plenty of storage space
- Surprisingly large bathroom with a bonus outside window
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
- Council tax:
- £1,238 per year (Band C)
- Local authority:
- Tower Hamlets
- Total Sq Ft:
- 660 (61 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Benefits of Foxtons Lettings
Drastically speed up the rental process.
- Sign tenancy agreements online
- Pay securely online
- Manage documents online
- Track your deposit online
Cambridge Heath station
London Overground Greater Anglia lines, Zone: 2
Bethnal Green station
Central line, Zone: 2
Mile End station
District Hammersmith & City Central lines, Zone: 2
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Stop Lock Apartments is situated alongside the canal, across from the green open spaces of Victoria Park and a short walk from the village with an array of shops, restaurants, bars and cafes.
Victoria Park locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Skateboarding through Victoria Park is a great way to spend a Sunday afternoon. Possibly heading to Broadway Market after to find coffee and more than likely after a few skateboard tricks, a pharmacy.
Victoria Park Market
Open every Sunday, you can enjoy a Sunday walk in the park and have a bite to eat and a pint in the middle of it! Great day out with family or friends on a nice and sunny day.
Diddy's, a café by day and bustling bar by night is a cultural hub situated on the corner of Mare Street and beck road. Just a stone throw away from London fields, this bright and light space offers everything from coffee to their signature cocktails at reasonable prices creating an environment where patrons feel valued and where you "can have a night out without feeling like you have spent all your rent money" owned by Diddy herself.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Shoreditch
020 7033 1414