Peacefully set within a gated mews with a private parking space and communal gardens, this spacious and contemporary 2 bedroom second floor flat enjoys a sizeable eat-in kitchen and modern, naturally light interiors.
- Spacious 2 bedroom 2nd floor flat
- Set within a gated mews with a private parking space
- Convenient location for access to Canary Wharf and the City
- Offers fabulous communal gardens
- Features a naturally bright and modern reception room
- 2 well-proportioned double bedrooms
- Benefits from a superb and stylish modern kitchen
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Council tax:
- £1,230 per year (Band C)
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 707 (65 Sq M) approx.
- Newham council requires all private landlords to be licensed. An application is in place for this property. Please be aware maximum occupancy will apply.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Benefits of Foxtons Lettings
Drastically speed up the rental process.
- Sign tenancy agreements online
- Pay securely online
- Manage documents online
- Track your deposit online
Forest Gate station
Wanstead Park station
London Overground line, Zone: 3
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Kinglet Close is situated just a short walk from the heart of Stratford with the Broadway, The Grove and new Westfield shopping centre. Transport links include Maryland Rail Station (National Rail), Stratford Station and reliable bus routes found nearby.
Forest Gate locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Really convenient for work and the service is great too!
London Fish Bazaar
This excellent fish shop buys in their fish from Billingsgate Market. They cater for a variety of cultures, with a range of exotic fish.
Looking for authentic Caribbean cuisine? Stoney Hill offers fresh carnival food whether you're looking for a takeaway or a quiet, intimate restaurant setting. Only 10 minutes walk from Westfield Stratford!
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Stratford
020 8150 8585