This superb studio flat is set on the ground floor of a period conversion, boasting a bay-fronted studio room with fresh contemporary décor, and further offers an eat-in kitchen and modern shower room.
- Superb modern studio flat
- Ground floor period conversion
- Bright and stylish interiors
- Sleek kitchen with space to dine
- Brilliant shower room
- Features a fold-down double bed
- Close to transport links and parks
- Near a fantastic range of shops
- Available with Zero Deposit
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- This property is part of the Zero Deposit Guarantee scheme
- Council tax:
- £888 per year (Band A)
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 290 (26 Sq M) approx.
- Newham council requires all private landlords to be licensed. An application is in place for this property. Please be aware maximum occupancy will apply.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Zero Deposit Guarantee
The Zero Deposit Guarantee replaces the traditional deposit, making renting more affordable and freeing up cash for the moving process. Foxtons is partnering with Zero Deposit to offer this scheme on selected properties.
The Zero Deposit Guarantee allows you to rent a property with the equivalent of one week's rent to be paid at the start of the tenancy. When you move out of the property the usual inventory and check-out take place and, as long as there is no damage or rent/bills outstanding, the Guarantee expires and you walk away.
If the landlord does claim for reimbursement, rather than this being taken out of a prepaid deposit in the traditional system, you simply pay the amount required to the landlord. Any dispute between yourself and the landlord on this amount will be decided by the Tenancy Deposit Scheme.
Benefits of Foxtons Lettings
Drastically speed up the rental process.
- Sign tenancy agreements online
- Pay securely online
- Manage documents online
- Track your deposit online
Forest Gate station
Upton Park station
District Hammersmith & City lines, Zone: 3
Wanstead Park station
London Overground line, Zone: 3
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
The property is close to a selection of local shops on both Romford Road and Green Street, with further shops in nearby Stratford Westfield. Forest Gate Station is the closest transport link, with green spaces also within easy reach.
Forest Gate locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
This cafe next to Wanstead Park Station makes a great cappuccino!
Great traditional pie and mash.
Amazing coffee and breakfast! Really cute ambiance.