A fantastic two bedroom flat set within a stunning new development in the heart of Ealing, boasting a spacious reception room, modern kitchen and master bedroom with an en suite.
- Fantastic raised ground floor flat
- Spacious reception room with Juliette balcony
- Kitchen with integrated appliancesand granite worktops
- Master bedroom with fitted wardrobes and en suite
- Good-sized second bedroom
- Quality bathroom
- Off-street parking
- Set within a new development in the heart of Ealing
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
Cavalier House on Uxbridge Road is superbly located for the shops, bars and restaurants along Ealing Broadway.
Ealing Broadway locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
The Red Lion
Great selection of beers and food in a traditional pub with a 'secret garden' out back. Sunday is Pieminster Day, where you can choose between a roast dinner or a selection of pies.
A Polish deli selling a fantastic breakfast sandwich!
A friendly service and they arrange the flowers whatever way you want them!
West Ealing station
Ealing Broadway station
District Great Western Railway TfL Rail Central lines, Zone: 3
Drayton Green station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £250 (inc. VAT) One-off payment, per person, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £2,493 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £1,760 per year (Band E)
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 658 (61 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Ealing
020 8799 4550