Enviably located on a residential road in the heart of Ealing, this superb two bedroom flat offers generous living space within an attractive period conversion.
- Located on the second (top) floor of a period property
- Generous reception room with space to dine
- Stylish kitchen with integrated appliances and good storage
- Two spacious double bedrooms
- Contemporary bathroom
- Modern neutral décor and lots of natural light
- Presented in excellent condition throughout
- Peaceful location yet moments from amenities
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
Ealing Common is on the doorstep and a fantastic range of shops, cafes, pubs, bars and restaurants can be found throughout Ealing and in Ealing Broadway Shopping Centre.
Ealing Broadway locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
One of the most open parks in Ealing - a great place to have a picnic, go for a run or play sports.
Will to Win
In a leafy location next to Lammas Park, this tennis centre offers tennis coaching and courts, as well as a welcoming family-friendly atmosphere.
The Clay Oven
An Ealing institution that does a great curry.
Ealing Broadway station
District Great Western Railway TfL Rail Central lines, Zone: 3
Ealing Common station
Piccadilly District lines, Zone: 3
North Ealing station
Piccadilly line, Zone: 3
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £250 (inc. VAT) One-off payment, per person, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £2,209 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £1,760 per year (Band E)
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 852 (79 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.