This bright and modern two bedroom third floor flat benefits from a generous living space with contemporary décor located moments from West and Central Ealing.
- Contemporary third floor two bedroom flat
- Spacious reception room with modern open-plan kitchen
- Two generous bedrooms and a stylish bathroom
- Well presented throughout with a contemporary finish
- Set within an impressive modern development
- Benefits from access to an On-Site Gym
- Benefits from access to a communal rooftop garden
- Great location close to many shops and amenities
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
The property is situated moments from the shops and amenities of both West Ealing and Ealing Broadway, while also being moments from the open spaces of Lammas and Walpole Parks.
Ealing locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
A delicious Indian restaurant with great choice. The staff are friendly and the prices are excellent!
Kids love going to this newly opened restaurant in Ealing. Whenever you think about a burger, Five Guys should be your first choice.
Farm W5 offers organic produce at great prices and both hot and cold dishes. The juices are fresh and if you're treating yourself, the Victoria sponge cake is amazing!
West Ealing station
Ealing Broadway station
District Great Western Railway TfL Rail Central lines, Zone: 3
Drayton Green station
- Admin fee:
- £250 (inc. VAT) One-off payment, per person, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £2,147 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £1,760 per year (Band E)
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 718 (66 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Ealing
020 8799 4550