A lovely one bedroom third floor flat situated within a period building in a sought-after area in Clerkenwell and offering bright and well proportioned interiors.
- Well presented in excellent condition
- Featuring neutral modern décor throughout
- Large light filled reception room
- Good-sized bedroom with fitted wardrobes
- Well equipped contemporary kitchen
- Smart bathroom suite with stylish fittings
- Ample fitted storage
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
- Admin fee:
- £250 (inc. VAT) One-off payment, per person, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £2,670 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £1,324 per year (Band C)
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 450 (41 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Benefits of Foxtons Lettings
Drastically speed up the rental process.
- Sign tenancy agreements online
- Pay securely online
- Manage documents online
- Track your deposit online
Metropolitan Hammersmith & City Circle Thameslink lines, Zone: 1
Metropolitan Hammersmith & City Circle lines, Zone: 1
Northern line, Zone: 1
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Woodbridge Street is located close the many shops, bars and restaurants of Clerkenwell, while Old Street and the Barbican are close by.
Clerkenwell locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Amazing food! The service is fantastic and the steak and salmon are out of this world...
Kerbisher & Malt
Sustainable and stylish fish and chips that taste fantastic!
The Barbican Exhibition Centre
A quirky but intimate spot for live plays and music events. Home of London Symphony Orchestra!
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Clerkenwell
020 7871 9800