This beautifully presented two bedroom luxury apartment is set within a superb secure development, offering stylish living and entertaining space moments from the vast amenities of Clerkenwell Road.
- A stunning two bedroom apartment
- Arranged on the first floor of a modern development
- Generous reception room with private balcony
- Contemporary kitchen with high quality integrated fixtures
- Two well proportioned bedrooms with ample storage space
- Sleek bathroom with white suite
- Additional guest cloakroom
- Enviable location on the doorstep to amenities
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
Great Sutton Street is located within easy reach of the fabulous range of elite shops, bars and restaurants of Finsbury, Clerkenwell and The City while providing motorists with quick and easy access to routed both out of and across London.
Clerkenwell locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
The Bleeding Heart
Tucked away down an alleyway that is reputedly the site where Lady Hatton was found murdered in the 17th century, this collection of restaurants offers amazing French cuisine in a quaint surrounding.
Bourne and Hollingsworth
You may have to book really far in advance, but the brunch with bottomless cocktails is definitely worth the wait! Make sure you try the French toast with clotted cream, berries and honey...
Serving the finest Belgian beer in London!
Metropolitan Hammersmith & City Circle lines, Zone: 1
Metropolitan Hammersmith & City Circle Thameslink lines, Zone: 1
Old Street station
Great Northern Northern lines, Zone: 1
- Admin fee:
- £250 (inc. VAT) One-off payment, per person, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £4,050 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £1,429 per year (Band D)
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 886 (82 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.