This third floor two bedroom flat offers generous living space finished to a high standard with modern décor and the added benefit of two separate private balconies.
- Outstanding two bedroom third floor flat with lift access
- Huge dual-aspect reception room/dining room
- Well equipped open-plan kitchen
- Generously proportioned master en suite bedroom
- A further good size second bedroom
- Two gorgeous balconies
- Excellent location in the heart of Clerkenwell
- Easy access to the amenities of Clerkenwell and the Barbican
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
- Admin fee:
- £250 (inc. VAT) One-off payment, per person, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £4,050 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £2,152 per year (Band F)
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 940 (87 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Benefits of Foxtons Lettings
Drastically speed up the rental process.
- Sign tenancy agreements online
- Pay securely online
- Manage documents online
- Track your deposit online
Metropolitan Hammersmith & City Circle lines, Zone: 1
Metropolitan Hammersmith & City Circle Thameslink lines, Zone: 1
Old Street station
Great Northern Northern lines, Zone: 1
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
The local area offers an excellent selection of amenities as the shops, bars and restaurants of Clerkenwell and the City are within close proximity. The nearest public transport link is Farringdon Station while the area is well served by bus routes.
Clerkenwell locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Sushi Tetsu is a fantastic and very personable sushi restaurant tucked down a small passageway in Clerkenwell. It serves some of the best sushi in London.
Workshop Coffee Co.
Great coffee and even better banana bread!
The most sophistication you can find between two kebab shops on a roundabout. A speakeasy-style cocktail bar underneath the adjacent shops, serving the best cocktail creations in town.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Clerkenwell
020 7871 9800