Offered for sale is this exceptional one bedroom flat, boasting stylish and technologically advanced interiors; a stylish bathroom and spacious reception/kitchen with far-reaching views.
- Impressive one bedroom flat
- Unparalleled views from the fourteenth floor
- Stylish, minimalistic interiors
- Fantastic open-plan reception/kitchen
- Digitally controlled heating, cooling, lighting and shutters
- Lovely bathroom with LED lighting and attractive fittings
- Access to a fantastic pool, gym and spa
- Central location with concierge on site
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
Chronicle Tower is well served by all transport links in to the City and the West End as well as being within easy reach of Islington's trendy Upper Street offering a superb range of shops, bars and restaurants.
Clerkenwell locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Amazing food! The service is fantastic and the steak and salmon are out of this world...
The Barbican Exhibition Centre
A quirky but intimate spot for live plays and music events. Home of London Symphony Orchestra!
The Camden Head
A fantastic boozer in the heart of Camden Passage. Sit out in the beer garden watching the locals mooching around the market stalls.
Old Street station
Great Northern Northern lines, Zone: 1
Northern line, Zone: 1
Metropolitan Hammersmith & City Circle lines, Zone: 1
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £250 (inc. VAT) One-off payment, per person, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £3,750 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £1,651 per year (Band E)
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 589 (54 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.