Offered for sale is this exceptional one bedroom flat, boasting stylish and technologically advanced interiors; a stylish bathroom and spacious reception/kitchen with far-reaching views.
- Impressive one bedroom flat
- Unparalleled views from the fourteenth floor
- Stylish, minimalistic interiors
- Fantastic open-plan reception/kitchen
- Digitally controlled heating, cooling, lighting and shutters
- Lovely bathroom with LED lighting and attractive fittings
- Access to a fantastic pool, gym and spa
- Central location with concierge on site
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
Chronicle Tower is well served by all transport links in to the City and the West End as well as being within easy reach of Islington's trendy Upper Street offering a superb range of shops, bars and restaurants.
Clerkenwell locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Great wine, superb food and awesome al fresco dining in their garden during the warmer months.
Workshop Coffee Co.
Great coffee and even better banana bread!
Vintage and antiques shops, Camden Passage oozes character and quirkiness with great places to have a coffee or dine. Oh so pretty and quaint!
Old Street station
Great Northern Northern lines, Zone: 1
Northern line, Zone: 1
Metropolitan Hammersmith & City Circle lines, Zone: 1
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £250 (inc. VAT) One-off payment, per person, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £3,750 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £1,651 per year (Band E)
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 589 (54 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Clerkenwell
020 7871 9800