This outstanding three bedroom, thirty fifth floor flat boasts the highest quality fixtures and fittings, ample storage space and an enviable location on the doorstep to amenities.
- Stunning three bedroom flat set on the thirty fifth floor
- Contemporary kitchens with composite stone worktops
- Ample space to dine and entertain, Miele/ Siemens appliances
- Dornbracht engineered mixer taps and shower
- Residents private swimming pool and spa
- Sauna and steam room, full 24 hour concierge service
- Located moments from Liverpool street and Shoreditch
- Photos are CGI and not representative of exact property
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
This stunning 50 storey tower is part of the wider Principal Place redevelopment encompassing Amazon HQ and within walking distance of trend-setting Shoreditch boasting a plethora of Michelin-starred eateries, private members clubs and boutiques.
City locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Finsbury Avenue Square Market
Every other Tuesday there is a wonderful artisan market with everything from cheese and wine stalls, haggis toasties and Japanese food, to the more standard but delicious cakes, cookies and doughnuts!
Galvin La Chapelle
This Michelin-starred French restaurant is perfect for a special occasion. Impressive food in an even more impressive setting within a beautiful converted church.
The Honest Burger cocktails are absolutely fantastic and the staff are exceptionally friendly too!
Shoreditch High Street station
London Overground line, Zone: 1
Liverpool Street station
Metropolitan Hammersmith & City Circle Greater Anglia TfL Rail c2c London Overground Central lines, Zone: 1
Metropolitan Great Northern Hammersmith & City Circle Northern lines, Zone: 1
- Admin fee:
- £250 (inc. VAT) One-off payment, per person, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £11,700 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- To be confirmed
- Local authority:
- Corporation Of London
- Total Sq Ft:
- 1,461 (135 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
Awaiting EPC, or not applicable
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Shoreditch
020 7033 1414