Set within an award winning conversion of a Grade II listed 18th Century warehouse, this stunning two bedroom loft boasts luxurious fixtures and period features including wooden beams and exposed brick work.
- Stunning two bedroom, third floor loft-style flat
- Grade II listed 18th Century warehouse conversion
- Period features including wooden beams and sash windows
- Vast open-plan reception room with ample space to dine
- Modern fitted kitchen
- Master bedroom with en suite and walk-in-wardrobe
- Additional generously sized bedroom
- Moments from Liverpool Street station
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
Tapestry Building offers a highly sought-after location with a historic address moments from Liverpool Street station.
City locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
At the top of the Doubletree by Hilton Hotel near Tower Bridge, this sophisticated bar has amazing views!
The Breakfast Club
Fantastic breakfast dishes served throughout the day, but be warned, it gets very busy at the weekend, so expect to queue.
The Barbican Exhibition Centre
A quirky but intimate spot for live plays and music events. Home of London Symphony Orchestra!
Liverpool Street station
Metropolitan Hammersmith & City Circle Greater Anglia TfL Rail c2c London Overground Central lines, Zone: 1
Metropolitan Circle lines, Zone: 1
Aldgate East station
District Hammersmith & City lines, Zone: 1
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £250 (inc. VAT) One-off payment, per person, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £6,300 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £2,078 per year (Band G)
- Local authority:
- Tower Hamlets
- Total Sq Ft:
- 1,485 (137 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Shoreditch
020 7033 1414