A fantastic two bedroom seventh floor flat situated within the sought-after Barbican Estate, offering stylish and well proportioned interiors.
- Well-presented throughout in excellent condition
- Featuring neutral modern décor and stylish wooden oak floors
- Large reception room with ample space to dine
- Contemporary fully integrated open-plan kitchen
- Master bedroom features en-suite shower room
- Further generously-sized bedroom with fitted wardrobes
- Charming balcony with views of the City
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
Frobisher Crescent is located moments from the Barbican Centre, while the many bars and restaurants of Clerkenwell are nearby.
Barbican locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
The Slaughtered Lamb
Great atmosphere, live bands, excellent wine! Sometimes you see the cast of Eastenders and Ed Sheeran in here.
Sushi Tetsu is a fantastic and very personable sushi restaurant tucked down a small passageway in Clerkenwell. It serves some of the best sushi in London.
St Paul's Cathedral
One of London's most famous landmarks with a beautiful, ornate interior and regular tours.
Metropolitan Hammersmith & City Circle lines, Zone: 1
Metropolitan Great Northern Hammersmith & City Circle Northern lines, Zone: 1
St. Paul's station
Central line, Zone: 1
- Admin fee:
- £250 (inc. VAT) One-off payment, per person, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £3,750 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £1,621 per year (Band G)
- Local authority:
- Corporation Of London
- Total Sq Ft:
- 722 (67 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.