A stunning three bedroom house arranged over two floors boasting modern and spacious accommodation throughout, a wonderful private garden and off-street parking to the front.
- Presented in excellent condition throughout
- Spacious bay-fronted reception room
- Bright dining room with open-plan kitchen
- Three well-proportioned bedrooms
- Stylish bathroom and guest wc
- Wonderful private garden
- Off-street parking to the front
- Moments from nearby amenities
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
The property is situated moments from a range of shops and amenities that can be found in Barnet while High Barnet Station is only a short distance away for links around the city.
Barnet locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
A traditional sweet shop selling anything and everything related to sweets - paradise!
Here you can taste the best Italian ice cream and sweets, as well as a delicious lunch menu.
This tile shop is always packed with customers! They hold fantastic stock at a range of prices.
High Barnet station
Northern line, Zone: 5
New Barnet station
Totteridge & Whetstone station
Northern line, Zone: 4
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £250 (inc. VAT) One-off payment, per person, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £3,185 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- To be confirmed
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 1,230 (114 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Barnet
020 8963 5050