This superb four bedroom corner plot house, boasting spacious accommodation benefits from underfloor heating and heated mirrors, Sonos sound system without speakers, and large garden.
- Sonos sound system throughout with outside speakers
- Under floor heating in the kitchen and two bathrooms
- Double glazing throughout and zoned alarm system
- Two expansive reception rooms
- Auto closing Velux skylights in kitchen
- Two modern bathroom and en suite shower with heated mirrors
- Well-maintained 52' garden
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
Elmbank Avenue is situated within close proximity to the wealth of shops, bars and restaurants in Barnet.
Barnet locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Benefiting from a facelift, The Spires has never looked better! Plenty of shops and eateries, all under one roof.
A 200 year old bakery featured on ITV's 'Britain's Best Bakery'. They make an awesome salmon and cream cheese bagel!
This tile shop is always packed with customers! They hold fantastic stock at a range of prices.
High Barnet station
Northern line, Zone: 5
New Barnet station
Totteridge & Whetstone station
Northern line, Zone: 4
- Admin fee:
- £250 (inc. VAT) One-off payment, per person, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £4,154 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £2,143 per year (Band F)
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 1,558 (144 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Barnet
020 8963 5050