Set over three floors, this impressive five bedroom property boasts a fantastic reception room, gorgeous kitchen, five generous bedrooms, a beautifully landscaped garden, and off-street parking.
- Outstanding five bedroom property
- Set over three floors
- Beautiful reception room with separate dining room
- Impeccable kitchen with space to dine
- Fantastic landscaped garden
- Off street parking and private garage
- Contemporary bathroom with separate shower room
- Off street parking and private garden
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
The property is set in a fantastic location and benefits from being moments away from local amenities and transport links as well as local green spaces.
Barnet locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
A great local pub that surprisingly does good takeaway sushi and has a large outdoor terrace at the back!
The Village Greek
Amazing Greek food with huge portions as well!
Converted from the original Odeon cinema, taking the building back to its stunning Art Deco roots. Also beer and burger with your film. #winning
Oakleigh Park station
New Barnet station
Totteridge & Whetstone station
Northern line, Zone: 4
- Admin fee:
- £250 (inc. VAT) One-off payment, per person, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £4,570 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- To be confirmed
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 3,097 (287 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Barnet
020 8963 5050