Set within seven acres of gated land, this luxurious five bedroom detached house benefits from a swimming pool, a private tennis court, a barbeque area ideal for entertaining, five en suites and a carriage driveway.
- Luxurious five bedroom detached house set in approx. 7 Acres
- Paddock with Stables, Tennis Court and Large Pond
- Patio with large BBQ area and stone ovens
- Full size indoor swimming pool, sauna and jacuzzi
- Gated entrance with carriage driveway and off-street parking
- Five large en-suite bedrooms
- Garage and workshop with heating and electricity
- Grand Imperial staircase with wrought ironwork
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
The property is conveniently situated within easy reach of local golf courses. Local amenities are available within nearby Chipping Barnet and Northern Line services can be found at High Barnet, with rapid links into the City of London.
Arkley locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Dinosaur Safari Adventure Golf
Near the A1 in Barnet, they have water features, full-size dinosaurs and sound effects!
Ozzi's Burrito Shack
With fun and friendly staff, Ozzi's is one of the newer additions to Barnet High Street. Tasty, colourful and filling burritos with vibrant flavours and fresh ingredients. A great lunch option for those on the go.
Biggest pancakes you have ever soon. Best. Thing. Ever.
High Barnet station
Northern line, Zone: 5
Elstree & Borehamwood station
Hadley Wood station
- Admin fee:
- £250 (inc. VAT) One-off payment, per person, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £19,385 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £2,967 per year (Band H)
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 8,242 (765 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Barnet
020 8963 5050