Set within seven acres of gated land, this luxurious five bedroom detached house benefits from a swimming pool, a private tennis court, a barbeque area ideal for entertaining, five en suites and a carriage driveway.
- Luxurious five bedroom detached house set in approx. 7 Acres
- Paddock with Stables, Tennis Court and Large Pond
- Patio with large BBQ area and stone ovens
- Full size indoor swimming pool, sauna and jacuzzi
- Gated entrance with carriage driveway and off-street parking
- Five large en-suite bedrooms
- Garage and workshop with heating and electricity
- Grand Imperial staircase with wrought ironwork
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
- Council tax:
- £3,091 per year (Band H)
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 8,242 (765 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Benefits of Foxtons Lettings
Drastically speed up the rental process.
- Sign tenancy agreements online
- Pay securely online
- Manage documents online
- Track your deposit online
High Barnet station
Northern line, Zone: 5
Elstree & Borehamwood station
Hadley Wood station
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
The property is conveniently situated within easy reach of local golf courses. Local amenities are available within nearby Chipping Barnet and Northern Line services can be found at High Barnet, with rapid links into the City of London.
Arkley locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Patisserie Joie De Vie
Stylish and classic patisserie in a prime location on Barnet High Street. Authentic French pastries, sandwiches and savouries, as well as fresh smoothies and milkshakes.
The floating duck house on Hadley Green pond is definitely its showpiece!
This tile shop is always packed with customers! They hold fantastic stock at a range of prices.