This newly development three bedroom bungalow boats a fantastic tranquil location and provides stylish and beautifully presented living space and a private garden.
- Newly developed three bedroom bungalow
- Smart and contemporary interiors with a stylish finish
- Open-plan reception room with kitchen area
- Master bedroom with en suite
- Large stylish bathroom with contemporary fixtures
- Off-street parking and private outside space
- Wonderfully tranquil rural surroundings
- Close to the amenities in Borehamwood and Barnet
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
One of a handful of stunning new properties set back from Barnet Gate Lane. Boasting tranquil rural surroundings, with the amenities in High Barnet within easy reach. The nearby A1 provides easy access into and out of central London.
Arkley locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
The Rising Sun
A quaint village pub with an appetising menu, including a choice of aperitifs, starters, mains and desserts. Can accommodate large groups in their separate dining room, or a more intimate feast. A short distance to Saracens rugby stadium.
Offering a lovely countryside location, this friendly family-run business is the perfect place for the locals to get bedding plants, perennials, shrubs, garden furniture, pots etc.
The best fry up in the whole of Barnet. Great if you've had too much fun on a Saturday night!
High Barnet station
Northern line, Zone: 5
Mill Hill Broadway station
Mill Hill East station
Northern line, Zone: 4
- Admin fee:
- £250 (inc. VAT) One-off payment, per person, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £2,770 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- To be confirmed
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 1,111 (103 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.