Close to Crouch End and Finsbury Park, this gorgeous two bedroom flat offers ample living space with classic wood floors, original features and a sought-after location.
- A fabulous two bedroom flat
- Offering abundant living space and original features
- Set on the raised ground floor of a grand period conversion
- Light and spacious reception room
- Two generous sized bedrooms
- A classic and contemporary bathroom
- Great location in charming Crouch End
- Access to private section of garden
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
Oakfield Road is a pleasant residential area close to the shops, bars and restaurants of Crouch End Broadway, Finsbury Park and Muswell Hill.
Finsbury Park locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Rowans Tenpin Bowl
This is a legendary late-night hotspot in Finsbury Park. It is open until 2:30am Friday and Saturday and has karaoke too.
The owner is from Naples and it's a super friendly Italian. Very pretty place, service is wonderful and it has freshly made pasta and homemade puds.
Perfect stop for any Arsenal fan! Underneath the railway lines at Finsbury Park, it is open all of the time, not just match days.
Crouch Hill station
London Overground line, Zone: 3
Manor House station
Piccadilly line, Zone: 2/3
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £250 (inc. VAT) One-off payment, per person, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £2,400 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £1,926 per year (Band E)
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 906 (84 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.