Located in Charlotteville just moments from the centre of Guildford, this beautifully renovated three bedroom house split over four floors offers a stylish kitchen, three good sized bedrooms and a stunning garden.
- Premium central Charlotteville Guildford location
- Beautifully renovated throughout
- Bright and airy reception room
- Characterful exterior with a beautiful interior
- Huge kitchen the full length of the house
- Loft bedroom with fantastic feature window
- Peaceful residential area
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
The property is centrally located within easy reach of the many amenities of the bustling Guildford town centre, including transport links from London Road into Waterloo, and recreational space at Pewley Down.
Guildford locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Visit Guildford Castle and head to the top of the Great Tower for a 360 degree panoramic view of Guildford and the beautiful surrounding countryside.
The King's Head
Probably the best beer garden in Guildford over two levels. You will always be in the sun and to top it off, views over famous Guildford Castle.
Sir and Madam 2Go
Takeaway Thai food that does a cracking sweet and sour chicken!
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £250 (inc. VAT) One-off payment, per person, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £2,493 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £1,815 per year (Band D)
- Local authority:
- Guildford Borough Council
- Total Sq Ft:
- 923 (85 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Guildford
01483 400 000