Boasting superb location moments from Guildford town centre, this bright two bedroom ground floor flat offers contemporary living space with a large open-plan reception room and kitchen.
- A bright two bedroom ground floor flat
- Well presented modernised living space throughout
- Open-plan contemporary fitted kitchen
- Master bedroom with en-suite bathroom
- Additional second bedroom and shower room
- Great central location moments from amenities
- Available with Zero Deposit
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
Stoke Fields is ideally located moments from the many shops, restaurants and amenities of Guildford town centre.
Guildford locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Sir and Madam 2Go
Takeaway Thai food that does a cracking sweet and sour chicken!
The best beer garden in Guildford overlooking the River Wey.
The Yvonne Arnaud Theatre
West End shows often do their pre and post tours here, so you can see the best shows without having to pay the West End prices!
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £250 (inc. VAT) One-off payment, per person, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- This property is part of the Zero Deposit Guarantee scheme
- Council tax:
- £1,613 per year (Band C)
- Local authority:
- Guildford Borough Council
- Total Sq Ft:
- 650 (60 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Zero Deposit Guarantee
The Zero Deposit Guarantee replaces the traditional deposit, making renting more affordable and freeing up cash for the moving process. Foxtons is partnering with Zero Deposit to offer this scheme on selected properties.
The Zero Deposit Guarantee allows you to rent a property with the equivalent of one week's rent to be paid at the start of the tenancy. When you move out of the property the usual inventory and check-out take place and, as long as there is no damage or rent/bills outstanding, the Guarantee expires and you walk away.
If the landlord does claim for reimbursement, rather than this being taken out of a prepaid deposit in the traditional system, you simply pay the amount required to the landlord. Any dispute between yourself and the landlord on this amount will be decided by the Tenancy Deposit Scheme.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.