Within easy reach of Guildford High Street, this modern three bedroom town house features a bright reception room and a stunning kitchen incorporating a bright dining room with access to the garden.
- Beautifully presented three bedroom town house
- Spacious layout over three floors
- Impressive family room and kitchen leading to the garden
- Lovely first floor reception room
- Generous master bedroom with fitted wardrobes and en suite
- Two further spacious bedrooms and family bathroom
- Lovely private garden with summer house
- Off-street parking and garage
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
The property is moments from the comprehensive range of shops, bars and restaurants of Guildford centre and the relaxing open-spaces of Stoke Park.
Guildford locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
A delightful coffee shop with a terrace in the centre of Guildford.
A luxury men's retailer founded in 1898 selling classic British formalwear.
The best kebab house and restaurant in Guildford! The food is so fresh and nothing like the usual rubbish you get in a kebab shop...
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £250 (inc. VAT) One-off payment, per person, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £3,116 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- To be confirmed
- Local authority:
- To be confirmed
- Total Sq Ft:
- 1,733 (161 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Guildford
01483 400 000