A well-presented two bedroom house in this quiet close, set back from the main road and boasting garage, private garden and within walking distance of town and excellent schools.
- Lovely and bright two bedroom terrace house
- Presented in excellent condition
- Quiet close, set-back from the main road
- Spacious reception room with patio doors to garden
- Modern fitted kitchen
- Two good-sized bedrooms (one en suite)
- Stylish bathroom with neutral tiled finish
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
The property is set-back from the main road in a leafy close and is within reach of the leisure facilities, restaurants, shops and bars of Guildford Town centre.
Guildford locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
A delightful coffee shop with a terrace in the centre of Guildford.
The best kebab house and restaurant in Guildford! The food is so fresh and nothing like the usual rubbish you get in a kebab shop...
The Continental Café
A light and bright café in the centre of Tunsgate Square shopping centre.
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £250 (inc. VAT) One-off payment, per person, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £1,932 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £2,218 per year (Band E)
- Local authority:
- Guildford Borough Council
- Total Sq Ft:
- 799 (74 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Guildford
01483 400 000