A stunning two storey mews house part of a recent coach house conversion and providing stylish accommodation in a prime secluded location with private secure gated parking.
- Exclusive and unique Coach house conversion
- Private secure gated mews
- Finished to an extremely high standard throughout
- Stunning reception room with contemporary open-plan kitchen
- Impressive master bedroom suite
- Bespoke shower room
- Walled cobbled courtyard providing off-street parking
- Moments from Guildford town centre
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
The property is ideally positioned for the leisure facilities, restaurants, shops and bars of Guildford town station and within easy reach of the station.
Guildford locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
The White House
Great sharing platters, selection of beers and a charming terrace by the River Wey.
Visit Guildford Castle and head to the top of the Great Tower for a 360 degree panoramic view of Guildford and the beautiful surrounding countryside.
A delightful coffee shop with a terrace in the centre of Guildford.
- Admin fee:
- £250 (inc. VAT) One-off payment, per person, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £2,493 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £1,886 per year (Band D)
- Local authority:
- Guildford Borough Council
- Total Sq Ft:
- 729 (67 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Guildford
01483 400 000