A stunning two storey mews house part of a recent coach house conversion and providing stylish accommodation in a prime secluded location with private secure gated parking.
- Exclusive and unique Coach house conversion
- Private secure gated mews
- Finished to an extremely high standard throughout
- Stunning reception room with contemporary open-plan kitchen
- Impressive master bedroom suite
- Bespoke shower room
- Walled cobbled courtyard providing off-street parking
- Moments from Guildford town centre
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
- Council tax:
- To be confirmed
- Local authority:
- To be confirmed
- Total Sq Ft:
- 729 (67 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Benefits of Foxtons Lettings
Drastically speed up the rental process.
- Sign tenancy agreements online
- Pay securely online
- Manage documents online
- Track your deposit online
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
The property is ideally positioned for the leisure facilities, restaurants, shops and bars of Guildford town station and within easy reach of the station.
Guildford locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
The Yvonne Arnaud Theatre
West End shows often do their pre and post tours here, so you can see the best shows without having to pay the West End prices!
Visit Guildford Castle and head to the top of the Great Tower for a 360 degree panoramic view of Guildford and the beautiful surrounding countryside.
The best beer garden in Guildford overlooking the River Wey.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Guildford
01483 400 000